This album is inspired by the hard work and dedication that Stephanie and Tyrone Dickey have put into expanding and cultivating the "Stef-n-Ty" brand. Its a soundtrack to the journey that has landed them into the many facets of the arts. This album is a direct reflection of the comic book its based upon.
released September 7, 2015
1. Stef-n-Ty story (intro) ft. Stef-n-Ty
2. Brushstrokes ft. Stef-n-Ty and Jazpur Ruth
3. Burning Candles ft. Stef-n-Ty, Mike Keys for WIcked Eye Prod.
and 2kee (William Sanvee BMI)
4. Gods Gifts (fashion fighter theme) ft. Stef-n-Ty and Graffiti of Chombaa Campaign pub.
5. Style ft. Stef-n-Ty and Buck of the C.O.C.
6. Something to Remember ft. Stef-n-Ty, Anthony "Dimes" Fields and Buck of the C.O.C.
7. Last Stop (final destination) ft. Stef-n-Ty
All tracks produced by Choppy Chop-e Sound of Chombaa Campaign Publishing. Songs were recorded at Chombaa/Frog Dawg Studios, Wicked Eye Studios and Low Down Plush Studios.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright, Choppy Chop-e Sound/ Chombaa Campaign Publishing